http://trk.listelixr.net/c/1/?aId=99260697&requestId=b26015-d86b5656-bd6b-49f1-b9d1-4755f792e280&rId=3809879&uId=0&ea=qnpvnyna=pbz=nby&dUrl=https://secure.campaignsolutions.com/cruz/list/ren/sacrifice/?initiativekey=OO9KKSMALKEN



Dear Constantin,

After last night's debate, I immediately asked my campaign to get you this email.

I need to ask you for a very important personal favor -- a personal sacrifice.

And I need to hear back from you before 10pm tomorrow night?

I wouldn't ask you this favor if I wasn't willing to make deep sacrifices myself.

Please let me briefly explain: running for President of the United States is a significant sacrifice. Only through prayer and many late night discussions with my wife, family, and closest friends did I make the decision.

It's a decision I do not take lightly, and I need to share something with you...

The sacrifices for our campaign are steep, but I'm proud to be making them:
     >>>  There are constant incoming attacks -- as you have probably have seen this morning after the debate: The liberal media, Hillary Clinton and her allies and even some Republicans have decided the best way to campaign is to tear me down in the process. I face a constant barrage of political and personal attacks daily.
 
     >>>  Health and sleep are limited: My runoff campaign for the Senate in 2012 took a toll, but now I'm sacrificing even more sleep with long nights and constant travel. And the fast food diet is a staple on the campaign trail.
 
     >>>  Personal time is not possible: You think of this the least, but as a candidate, my days are no longer my own. Days start before dawn and many times don't end until early the next morning. There is almost no personal time when you run for president.
 
Constantin, let me be clear. I'm choosing to make these sacrifices.

I'm choosing to make them because as I said last night -- I believe we live in a time that, if good people who love freedom and liberty don't stand up and make selfless sacrifices, we will lose the very freedom and liberty we all cherish as Americans.

This campaign is a sacrifice of not just my life, but also my wife and daughter's lives.

I think you will agree with me that, though steep, this sacrifice is well worth it.

So, today I'm asking you to make a sacrifice with me, Constantin.

Will you join me by making a special, sacrificial gift to my campaign?

I've asked my staff to put together these secure links below so you can make an instant and secure sacrificial gift -- it can be done in just five minutes or less:

 I can sacrifice $35 to restore America >> 

 I can sacrifice $100 to restore America >> 

 I can sacrifice $250 to restore America >> 

 I can sacrifice $1000 to restore America >> 
I wouldn't ask you if 1) I wasn't willing to make the same sacrifice myself; and 2) the stakes weren't so high.

Constantin, time is critical, and we need to hear back from you by 10pm Friday (tomorrow) night -- Heidi and I would be so grateful.

For liberty,

Ted Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESPRE TRADAREA DEMOCRATIEI

Razboiul nevazut al evreilor sionisti

Planul evreilor khazari- o scrisoare uimitoare din 1928