Constantin:

Too many establishment Republicans and leaders in Washington have let us down.

From ObamaCare, to illegal executive amnesty, to funding Planned Parenthood, surrender was always the first option.

As a result, our party's nominating contest is wide open as voters are rejecting the establishment candidates the media thought would cake walk to victory.

And the September 30th reporting deadline is our chance to send a clear message that my campaign has the grassroots muscle to win.

Constantin, this is the most important deadline I will face as a candidate, so I hope I can count on you to chip in a contribution of $20.16 right away.

Already, this past week my campaign has received a boost of momentum.

I've passed one test of organizational strength and grassroots support by winning the Mackinac Island straw poll in Michigan.

And in the last debate I turned in a strong performance by outlining my plan to take our country back by:

>>> Ending the IRS with my 14.5% Fair and Flat Tax that will slash taxes for all Americans as everyone pays one low rate.

>>> Repealing ALL of ObamaCare.

>>> Kicking career politicians out of office with term limits.

>>> Stopping illegal NSA spying once-and-for-all.

I made it clear, if you like Big Government there will always be a Bush or a Clinton for you to pick from.

But I stood along on stage as the only candidate to defend ALL of the Bill of Rights.

So my campaign has prepared a new TV ad detailing my plan to defeat the Washington Machine.

By picking a candidate propped up by the same party establishment that failed to fight Barack Obama and the Democrats, our party is throwing our best chance in a generation to elect a President who will boldly champion our values.

With the September 30th deadline just four days away my campaign needs the resources to bust my message through the noise the media is generating.

So please watch may campaign's new TV ad and chip in a contribution of $20.16 IMMEDIATELY.

Chip in $10 immediately >>
Chip in $25 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or donate another amount >>

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESPRE TRADAREA DEMOCRATIEI

Razboiul nevazut al evreilor sionisti

Planul evreilor khazari- o scrisoare uimitoare din 1928