Skip to main content

Opportunities from China ...

Dear Constantin,
Larry Edelson
Did you get my email yesterday? If so, you would have picked up a few clues as to why I jumped on a plane and am now on the streets of Chongqing in Western China.
I felt I had to come here in person. I felt compelled to give you a first-hand look at what I consider to be the greatest investment opportunity of our lifetime.
What have I found here? What kind of opportunity would drive me from my home into the streets of a city most westerners have never even heard of?
In a nutshell — "It's the railway".
To find out what I mean by that, watch the first in the series of videos my video crew and I are shooting right here in China.
Watch it now, before this opportunity passes you by.
From the heart of China,
Larry Edelson
Larry Edelson
P.S. Guess what the biggest challenge was when shooting this video? Dodging Chinese security guards and police at strategic locations in the city! Watch the video now ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESPRE TRADAREA DEMOCRATIEI

Razboiul nevazut al evreilor sionisti

Planul evreilor khazari- o scrisoare uimitoare din 1928