ShePAC conservative women


Constantin,
We did it!
Thanks to my supporters and the many principled leaders and organizations that have endorsed my campaign, we have claimed a critical victory on the path toward a Republican majority in the U.S. Senate! I am humbled and proud to announce that I won the Iowa Republican Primary on June 3rd with 56% of the vote, and will face Bruce Braley in the fall for Iowa's open U.S. Senate seat.
Back when political pundits didn't think our campaign would succeed, ShePAC was one of the first organizations to recognize and endorse my campaign. That's extremely meaningful to me. I think this victory says that the people supporting organizations like ShePAC - people like you - want to see an end to Washington's wasteful ways.
Throughout the primary race, ShePAC worked overtime to support my campaign. From helping to get the word out on Facebook, Twitter, and emails, to hosting the very first "Heels On, Gloves Off" rally of 2014 in Iowa, ShePAC was a uniting force, passionate about enacting proven conservative principles that our country desperately needs in Washington.
I couldn't be more appreciative of the support I have received from ShePAC in the Iowa primary race, and I look forward to their continued support into the fall.
On to November!
Joni Ernst
Iowa Republican U.S. Senate Nominee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESPRE TRADAREA DEMOCRATIEI

Razboiul nevazut al evreilor sionisti

Planul evreilor khazari- o scrisoare uimitoare din 1928