Conservative Woman from Georgia,USA

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
- Margaret Thatcher
Friends,
I'm honored to have the support of ShePAC and conservatives like you. You are key in helping me keep Georgia red and helping Republicans take back the United States Senate.
Last week, ShePAC was the first to come to my defense when another candidate attacked me and called me "the high school graduate" in the race. After moving out at 17, I am proud to say that I finished high school, worked hard, and took college courses at night and on the weekends until my career took off.
"Read More"
You answered ShePAC's call and helped my campaign raise money to combat my establishment opponent's disappointing attacks—and I thank you! Since then, my establishment opponent has been roundly ridiculed for his remarks across the country and on Fox News.
I am grateful for your support, contributions, and prayers. I humbly ask for your continued support in the form of a donation to my campaign today.
With your help, we'll take commonsense to Washington and fight for conservative reforms in the United States Senate!
Sincerely,
Karen Handel
Candidate for U.S. Senate, Georgia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESPRE TRADAREA DEMOCRATIEI

Razboiul nevazut al evreilor sionisti

Planul evreilor khazari- o scrisoare uimitoare din 1928