Gluma cu jidani

A Jewish man was sitting in Starbucks reading an Arab newspaper.
A friend of his, who happened to be in the same store, noticed this strange phenomenon.

Very upset, he approached him and said:
'Moshe, have you lost your mind? Why are you reading an Arab newspaper?'
Moshe replied, 'I used to read the Jewish newspapers, but what did I find?
- Jews being persecuted,
- Israel being attacked,
- Jews disappearing through assimilation and intermarriage,
- Jews living in poverty…
- I got so depressed!

So I switched to the Arab newspaper. Now what do I find?
- Jews own all the banks,
- Jews control the media,
- Jews are all rich and powerful,
- Jews rule the world.
- The news is so much better!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESPRE TRADAREA DEMOCRATIEI

Razboiul nevazut al evreilor sionisti

Planul evreilor khazari- o scrisoare uimitoare din 1928